With a focus on our vision of creating the highest standard of life's simple pleasures, we believe in hiring the right people who find what we do much more than just work. We don’t aim to hire individuals with the most experience, but those whom we can see a future with. Our mission is to nourish those with the potential and desire to uphold our values of Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, and Community. Whether your interests lie in beverage, service, or culinary, Muse and Market invests in you through training and development programs that encourages career growth from within.
FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME AVAILABLE
- Able to execute the cleaning of dishes and cookware during service
- Able to maintain consistent performance in a fast-paced environment
- Has a passion for driving the success of the restaurant with addressing and resolving any facility or stewarding needs that may arise
- Maintain coordination with teammates to produce an efficient, productive dynamic
- Uphold Department of Health requirements to run an A-level kitchen
- 1 year restaurant experience in a porter, stewarding, or maintenance position
- Demonstrate an ability to be comfortable working with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- A strong work ethic and resilient attitude
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title you are applying for in the subject line.