With a focus on our vision of creating the highest standard of life's simple pleasures, we believe in hiring the right people who find what we do much more than just work. We don’t aim to hire individuals with the most experience, but those whom we can see a future with. Our mission is to nourish those with the potential and desire to uphold our values of Respect, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, and Community. Whether your interests lie in beverage, service, or culinary, Muse and Market invests in you through training and development programs that encourages career growth from within.
FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME AVAILABLE
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Maintain an understanding of all FOH personnel service standards
- Maintain mental athleticism for coordination with dining room pacing and maintenance
- Strong communication and listening skills to effectively deliver accurate messaging to both guests and teammates
- Have a base industry knowledge of cookery, wine, beer, and cocktails
- Continuously maintaining food and beverage knowledge as menus evolve
- Thrives in delivering genuine hospitality
- 1 year upscale restaurant experience in a similar role
- Demonstrate an ability to be comfortable working with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced environment
- A strong work ethic and resilient attitude
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com with the job title you are applying for in the subject line.